Market Statistics and Summary for the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Area: Jan. 2017 results
* December Active listing inventory (supply) decreased 8.55% when compared to January 2016.
* New Listings dipped slightly at 2.35% when compared to January 2016.
* The average sales price increased to $181,391 versus January 2016 at $178,836.
* Average days on the market increased from 59.32 last year to 66.61 this January.
* Pending sales were up 9.06% in January versus the same time last year.
The market is off to a bit of a slower start this year. But the fact that listing pending sales are up, combined with the fact that interest rates are still low, means there is opportunities for both buyers and sellers in our current market.